BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Home Again!

So my first year of college is over on Wed. and I am really excited. It has been a great school year and made a ton of really good friends. Somehow, I ended up not having good roommates, but I practically lived with my friends and I consider them my first set of roommates. I took some fun classes and learned a lot bout what I DON'T want to do with my life, as well as what I DO want in my future. I grew up a little, but not too much. 

I had many awesome adventures this year, one of which was yesterday when I went camping up in the wind caves and we heard coyotes really close to camp, and we also endured the rain and snow that Utah loves to spring on people. It was beautiful, and I loved it. I had a chance to think about life. 
Anyway, I'm home tomorrow night, so we'll see how life goes now! :)

2 comments:

bret and family said...

I hope you get along with your new roommates... the twins

Summer Navarrete said...

If you don't get along at home, we wouldn't mind a holly at our house this summer. My girls ( I am one of them) miss their Holly!